John Trestrail delivers comprehensive consulting services to solve problems, drive out inefficiencies and improve supply chain performance. Using decision sciences methodology, Next Wave enables clients to improve strategic, tactical, and operational decision-making for complex supply chain operations—helping clients reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve customer service—and, ultimately, win more business.
John’s areas of expertise include:
- Business Process Improvement
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Operational Assessment
- Network Design, Modeling and Optimization
- Site Selection
- Transportation Assessment
- Supply Chain Benchmarking
- Supply Chain Software Assessment: WMS, TMS, Decision Support
Education and Associations
- B.A., International Studies (Middle East), Michigan State
- MBA, Decision Science (analytics), Georgia State University
- CPIM certified through APICS in SCM, production, and inventory control
- ASBA certified in cargo brokerage for ocean export.