Bob has had a diverse logistics, transportation, and finance career spans 24 years with concentration on supply chain projects including network design and cost analysis (total cost from sourcing + manufacturing + inventory + distribution + transportation = total landed cost). He has 3PL background in finance and operations, most modes of transportation, providing solutions to a variety of manufacturers, food service companies, consumer goods distribution companies, and wholesale distribution of paper products, and building materials. Industries and sectors served include: manufacturing, retail and wholesale distribution, plumbing products, chemicals (dry bulk and liquid), gases, printing and newspaper, automotive aftermarket, building materials, consumer goods including electronics, healthcare, and has worked with 3PLs including distribution and transportation providers.
Bob’s areas of expertise are:
- Supply chain network analysis
- Global strategies
- Lean logistics
- Distribution-warehousing optimization
- Inventory/demand analysis and solutions
- Transportation optimization and cost reduction projects
- Supply Chain cost and financial analysis
- TMS/WMS software selection, benchmarking, customer service requirements and best practices
- Developing cost and distribution models
- Managing outsourcing initiatives (RFP-RFQ) including pricing analysis, and evaluation of distribution alternatives.
Representative Clients: American Standard, Batteries Plus, Master Builders/BASF, Honeywell, Exide/GNB Battery, Integrated Supply Network, Perkin Elmer, Parksite Group, Trane Company, Carrier Corp., Klockner Pentaplast, Rubbermaid, and the New York Times
Education and Associations
- BSB degree in Administration and Finance from the University of Minnesota