Chad Morrison is a Senior Consultant with proven expertise in helping organizations make dramatic improvement in their leadership and business processes. His focus is to accelerate business solutions using Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma concepts, ultimately linking these into a strategic focus for rapid, measurable results for impacting business growth.
Chad’s areas of expertise include:
- Lean Enterprise – Reducing the cycle from customer inquiry to customer order as well as from customer order to delivery of the product.
- Process Stability – Driving consistent output capability to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Product Line Profitability – Analysis of business to ensure that emphasis is on selling the most profitable products.
- Working Capital Reduction – Targeted analysis and process improvement to reduce cash required for operating your business.
- Support Function Efficiency – Enhancing the efficiency of support function processes.
- Senior Consultant, Flow Consulting
- Executive – General Electric: Power Systems Division, Plastics Division, GE Capital Corporation, GE Corporate Audit Staff
Representative Clients General Electric Company, Johnson & Johnson, Rolls-Royce, SPX Corporation, AlliedSignal, Lockheed Martin, ConEd Solutions, World Kitchen, Brandrud Furniture, Quality Machine Works, Isomag
Education and Associations
- B.A., Accounting, Siena College