Ed’s career spans 30 years with consulting concentration on supply chain optimization, logistics, transportation, and warehousing career. He has executive experience background in transportation and warehousing providing 3PL contract service solutions. He’s worked in manufacturing, retail and wholesale, pluming products, health care, transportation, consumer goods and electronics, chemicals, building materials, publishing, and automotive parts. Ed is author/compiler of “The Language of Logistics” publication.
Ed’s areas of expertise are:
- Global strategies around optimizing the supply chain
- Streamlining and optimization-network design
- Process improvements, supply chain components of warehousing and transportation
- Concentrated cost reduction projects
- Managing outsourcing initiatives for distribution/warehousing (RFP-RFQ) including pricing and contract negotiation, freight/transportation-all modes, carrier programs, dedicated carriage, and private fleet optimization.
Representative Clients: American Standard, Air BP, BASF, Carrier Corp., Honeywell, Batteries Plus, Exide, GNB, Perkin Elmer, Klockner Pentaplast, Banta, The New York Times, Pt. Semen Cibinong, Parksite, Trane, and Yamaha
Education and Associations:
- BA and Juris Doctor Degrees from the University of Maryland at College Park and Baltimore
- admitted to the practice of law in the State of Maryland and leverages this training when conducting outsourcing contract negotiations for clients.