Laura Colcord has extensive experience in the energy and chemicals industries, which includes corporate and operational transformation, strategic business planning, and business process redesign, especially for supply chain processes. Process redesign work focuses on applying lean principles to process industries and non-manufacturing processes. Lean Transformation experience in chemicals, electronics, health care, financial services, pharmaceutical industries, as well as traditional manufacturing.
Laura’s areas of expertise include:
- Lean Sigma – providing new tools and paradigms for process transformation
- Knowledge Management – to support and institutionalize performance transformation
- Leadership Coaching – designing and driving systematic transformation programs
- Change Management – ensuring sustainable capability changes that lock in benefits
- Project Leadership – leading teams to deliver rapid results
- Director, Dove Consulting
- Senior Associate, Booz-Allen & Hamilton
- Supply Chain Leader, Exxon Chemical Co.
Representative Clients GSK, Raytheon, AlliedSignal, B.F. Goodrich, Delphi, Johnson & Johnson, World Kitchen, Southern Company, Metromedia Restaurant Group
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., International Business, New York University (Dean’s Award for Scholarship)
- Fulbright Scholarship, Karlsruhe, Germany
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Maryland Summa Cum Laude, General Honors, 14 scholarships and awards.