Flow Consulting clients have often requested us to put together a Green Belt LeanSigma class, and we now have enough demand to guarantee the minimum number of students. So we are partnering with one of our key clients, Gulf States Toyota, to run the class this fall.
- Provide a fundamental understanding of LeanSigma Principles, DMAIC Project Management, Problem Solving, and the Theory of Constraints
- Learn LeanSigma techniques to reduce waste and process variation and increase speed and efficiency, expand capacity, and improve profitability
- Receive mentoring time on LeanSigma projects required for the coursework
- Course is taught by experts with real world experience
- Students gain access to the latest LeanSigma thinking through real-world case studies and highly interactive simulations
- Participants gain exposure to diverse industries through lively discussion and student interaction
Course Structure & Registration:
- Date: 9 Days – October 1-3, November 12-14, December 17-19
- Location: Gulf States Toyota, 20412 East Hardy Street, Houston TX
- Cost: $4995
Key Goal – If the proper project is brought to the class, the training will be ‘free’ as the results of the LeanSigma project should more than pay for the class.
Contact Ebony Norflis at Flow Consulting